🤓 Content Marketing Specialist
5 750 - 9 375 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Are you a passionate strategist with knowledge about content marketing processes and experience in leading the development of marketing campaigns?
This position may well be just for you. Join the Netguru crowd as Content Marketing Specialist in our Growth Department!
What’s in it for YOU?
What’s in it for YOU?
- managing marketing efforts for a globally operating brand that provides services for widely recognised brands such as IKEA, Keller Williams, or Volkswagen,
- wide range of opportunities to directly work with Netguru clients on their growth strategies,
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make an outstanding community;
- fast-paced career path and opportunities for further development (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need,
- working on the best equipment - we will provide you with the MacBook and other necessary tools.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- building and maintaining marketing funnels for key services and leading key campaigns,
- cooperating with the Content Creation Team Leader, Growth Manager and Head of Growth in defining and maintaining the strategy for key marketing channels
- creating marketing content and coordinating the process of acquiring content from external authors,
- carrying out activities aimed at strengthening awareness of the Netguru brand among potential customers,
- creating engaging content and website copy to generate leads,
- building content relations with our target audiences,
- creating and executing ideas for out of the box types of content engaging various stakeholders,
- analysing statistics and other data in order to develop our website and social media,
- coaching and supporting other team members in creating their own content,
- optimization of results of activities in various channel.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- minimum 1 year of experience in B2B marketing,
- a passion for IT/startup-related topics,
- proven experience in managing complex marketing campaigns,
- know-how in creating various types of copy from short slogans to long-form content/case studies,
- familiarity with SEO techniques,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (min. CEFR C1),
- impressive communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- knowledge of marketing automation ecosystems such as Hubspot,
- a background in journalism, public relations, philology studies or a related communications field,
- a portfolio of blogs, websites, social media profiles or similar content that you have created yourself.
Perks & benefits:
- private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!