🤓 Junior BD Representative
5 000 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#sales, #businessdevelopment, #outbound
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Business Development Representative to join our Existing Business Team and take care of outreach activities among our existing clients with genuine enthusiasm and commitment!
🚀 Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach
- Working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes
- The constant development of your skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books
- Using professional tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and others on a daily basis
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you
⭐️ As a Junior Business Development Representative in the Existing Business Team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a pipeline of new clients within existing accounts through market research and business analysis,
- Carrying out customer outreach activities (targeting prospects, qualifying them according to the Ideal Client Profile, identifying needs and demand creation),
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients (e.g. research, networking, referrals),
- Creating and distributing targeted communication,
- Initiating contact with clients and conducting or setting up meetings for other team members to achieve sales KPIs,
- Creating long-term, value-based relationships with (new) clients,
- Cooperating with the Business Development, Growth and Presales Teams to build and execute on the strategy.
💪🏻 Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required
- At least 6 months of experience in cooperation with B2B clients
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Ability to develop excellent relationships and good networking skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects with stakeholders involved
- Flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information, especially in writing
- Passion for carrying out research
- Being goal and action-oriented - tracking results and actively experimenting with different solutions
- Being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- Resourcefulness and independence to thrive in a competitive environment and ability to adapt easily.
💚 We’ll be even happier if you have:
- Some experience with client expansion/upsell responsibilities
- Demonstrable success in client-facing roles (sales, support, marketing, partnerships)
- Some level of experience in or knowledge of new technologies and IT
- Understanding of the software development environment (lifecycle, technologies, trends)
- Accustomed to day-to-day communication with department heads and C-level management
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Salesforce or similar tools
💚 Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! 🚀
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.