🤓 Account Manager
8 250 - 11 813 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Currently we are looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our Existing Business Team and take care of our existing clients with genuine enthusiasm and commitment!
What's in it for you:
What's in it for you:
- the ability to reach global markets & work with clients on seven continents;
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields;
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make an outstanding community;
- fast-paced career path and opportunities for further development (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need;
- bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
You responsibilities will centre around:
- consulting and supporting the client's business through Netguru' services,
- building and nurturing relationships with current clients,
- managing client portfolio and revenue,
- growing the accounts, analysing customer needs, and providing tailor-made solutions,
- upselling products and services in order to grow our business with current clients,
- crisis management,
- strong focus on customer satisfaction & loyalty to Netguru.
What do we expect from you?
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
- impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- experience in working with international clients
- knowledge of sales processes (Outreach/Inbound/AM)
- strong negotiations skills
- proven track of planning and growing business
- relevant, similar industry-specific experience in business development
- building and nurturing professional networks to support business growth
- ability to plan and execute on-site meetings with current accounts
- willingness to travel abroad
- proven ability to plan and execute a strategy for selling new services (would be a plus)
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!