🤓 Junior Business Development
5 000 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#inbound, #businessdevelopment, #sales
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Junior Business Development Representative who’ll boost our Inbound Team to the next level of growth.
What's in it for YOU?
- around 6-month-long juniorship in a supportive team spent on gaining and polishing your skills to kick off your career in Sales - which makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise
- the ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 5 continents
- using professional tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and others on a daily basis
- working in an ambitious and dynamic yet friendly environment with a unique culture
- the constant development of your skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you
Inbound Team takes care of a new potential and already interested client from the very first hello, leading the process through qualification, need analysis, projects estimations, negotiations to signing the deal.
Where will you start from?
- responding to client’s emails to present the company and its workflow
- taking care about lead mastering process (gathering leads, qualifying them - assessing the potential of the future collaboration and scheduling the calls for more senior BD team member)
- supporting calls with prospective clients
After the juniorship as Business Development Representative you will be involved in:
- understanding the terms of collaboration and identifying client needs, wants and possible solutions
- adjusting the approach and sales process o maximize the chances to close the deal
- negotiating terms with new accounts and closing business deals
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1+), Polish also preferred
- some experience in handling the processes or communication with the clients
- flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise and insightful information
- being goal and action-oriented - tracking the results and actively looking for and experimenting with different solutions
- being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- resourcefulness and independence to thrive in a competitive environment and adapt easily
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- passion for new technologies and start-up culture
- experience in or some knowledge of IT/software consulting
- experience in B2B sales or customer service
- familiarity with CRM systems and Google tools
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit:discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products at Cortland.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.