🤓 Junior Business Development
5 000 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#inbound, #businessdevelopment, #sales
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Junior Business Development Representative who’ll boost our New Business Team to the next level of growth.
What's in it for YOU?
What's in it for YOU?
- a 6-month-long juniorship in a growing team of sales, spent on gaining and polishing your skills, which makes a perfect foundation for a future promotion and a pay raise
- using brilliant tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and others on a daily basis
- the ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 5 continents
- working in a challenging, fast-paced, yet friendly environment with a unique culture
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books)
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Where will you start from?
- supporting calls with prospective clients
- responding to emails to present the company and its workflow
- doing research and gathering leads.
Your skills and responsibilities after promotion to a Business Development Representative:
- understanding the terms of collaboration, the process of identifying client needs, wants and possible solutions
- being a part of the New Business team whose main mission is to bring new clients to Netguru.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1), Polish not required
- some experience in leading communication with clients
- ability to work independently
- dedication to new technologies and start-up culture
- strong communication and organisational skills
- resourcefulness and independence.
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- knowledge about CRM systems and Google tools
- a good orientation in the start-up market
- an aptitude for setting targets and tracking progress
- analytical, decision-making, and management skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.