🤓 New Business Team Leader
9 250 - 14 750 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Nowe Garbary Office, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#teamleader, #sales, #businessdevelopment
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
We are currently looking for an effective, systematic Sales Team Leader to lead our growing Inbound Team by example.
If you join us, you will:
- focus on growing new business through your own and your team’s activities,
- have a mission to increase the number of new enterprise clients,
- lead a team of experienced and highly qualified Business Development Reps,
- enjoy a high degree of independence in planning the development of your team,
- work in close cooperation with the New Business Manager and Head of Business Development on creating and executing the strategy,
- be able to reach global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- work in a challenging yet friendly environment,
- get bonuses for exceeding target quotas by yourself and your team,
- have a chance to exchange experiences with some of the most ambitious business development professionals in marketing and other BD teams,
- take advantage of sales trainings with top sales experts.
You will be:
- working with your team to achieve the quarterly and yearly KPIs,
- supporting your sales team, responding to their questions and issues, assisting in difficult situations, and coaching them,
- setting objectives and tracking the progress of each team member and managing your team’s performance,
- building and motivating the team, as well as developing a plan for educational activities to ensure the team’s growth and happiness,
- qualifying your own leads and making them start working with Netguru,
- adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal,
- negotiating terms and contracts with new accounts,
- setting out strategy for your opportunities and executing through pain discovery, account control and caring about your prospects,
- always staying curious and refrain from making assumptions about your prospects.
- have at least a year of proven experience leading a sales team,
- work with targets (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and exceed them over 100% for at least several quarters,
- have proven track of closing deals exceeding 1 mln PLN in total value,
- must have experience with selling services, preferably in the IT sector (excluding SaaS),
- have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+),
- are a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, and interpersonal skills,
- can give and gather constructive feedback, evaluate it, and set key goals,
- have strong critical thinking abilities, analytical skills and a high degree of assertiveness,
- are organized in leading a team and business development processes.
- at least a year of experience of working abroad or with foreign markets,
- experience in selling to enterprises,
- experience in using tools such as Salesforce.
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- A growth budget for your educational plan,
- MasterBenefit: discounts on car leasing,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!