🤓 Partnership Specialist
5 750 - 9 375 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Nowe Garbary Office Center, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
We are looking for a Partnership Specialist who will help us effectively build relationships with our business partners.
Joining our Growth Team means:
- Having a real impact on Netguru’s brand and visibility around the world.
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced, and friendly environment.
- Using great tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, PartnerStack, Drift, Zapier, and Metabase.
- Working on fascinating international B2B markets.
- Looking for new partnership opportunities (business consultants, tech advisors, independent tech specialists, venture capitalists, technology providers, software agencies, tech hubs).
- Building and managing the partners funnel.
- Creating marketing campaigns for current and potential partners.
- Evaluating new partners and researching their current business needs.
- Building relationships with partners, informing them about our current plans and offerings, as well as about their leads’ status.
- Finding new ways to encourage partners to connect us with potential leads.
- Identifying upsell opportunities and high potential partners.
- Controlling and signing legal contracts with partners.
- Managing and overseeing legal aspects related to the partner channel.
- Setting up metrics related to the partner channel.
- Cooperating with other teams to deliver a high-quality experience for partners.
Ready to apply? First, check if you:
- Have strong sales skills: building relationships, analyzing partners’ needs, negotiating.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
- Have experience in working with (external) business partners.
- Have experience in working on B2B sales funnels.
- Understand business processes.
- Have an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks.
We will be happy to see that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in setting up partnership programs.
Perks and benefits:
- MacBook – we like to work with the best equipment.
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Private health insurance package with dental care.
- MultiSportPlus card.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates.
- If you want to read more about it, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are just getting started! 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click the "Apply now” button and join the Netguru team!
In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!