🤓 Project Coordinator (IT)
6 900 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#Agilemanagement, #projectmanager, #projectmanagement
- Required skills: min. 1-year experience in managing outsourced IT projects, English C1
- Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
- B2B: +16 paid days off
- Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least one year of experience in managing Outsourced IT projects
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1), Polish is not required.
- Have flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information.
- Are ready to manage change and improvements within internal processes.
- Can easily prioritise tasks and manage your own work, but also help others manage their duties to ensure efficiency in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Anticipate risks and blockers and ensure that projects progress smoothly.
- Are ready to question the status quo in order to improve processes and drive efficiency towards enhancing better time management and excellence in the projects.
- Are a people person, care about people’s needs and wellbeing, and effectively build professional relationships with both developers and clients.
- Are detail-oriented and meticulous at work.
Project Coordinator's duties:
- Supporting the process of forming project teams and bringing them up to speed. Making sure our project team efficiently delivers value and is not blocked by anything.
- Being a point of contact in case of feedback exchange, holiday planning, rotations from/to the project etc.
- Being a point of contact both for clients and internal teams in case of feedback, rotations, upsells, invoices etc.
- Managing internal processes and initiatives within a project to ensure excellence of the delivered value.
- Making sure new members of the project teams have full access to the tools and support they need.
- Ensuring the correctness and readiness of invoices so that they can be processed in a timely manner.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Project Coordinator means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping)and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- An opportunity of a pay raise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals.
- Having a possibility to develop your career as Project Coordinator or join the PM team.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
- Shaping a brand new department with the ability to meet with and learn from experienced PMs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
If you want to know more, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new Project Coordinator! Don't hold back and apply! 🚀