🤓 Sales Operations Specialist
5 750 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#salesforce, #operations, #salesops
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
- working with no 1 CRM on the market (Salesforce)
- 16 paid days off (B2B)
We are a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide – we always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve managed to build an outstanding organizational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
🚀Joining Netguru means:
🚀Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- Working on exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East,
- Being a part of a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and continuously improving processes,
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
⭐️ What are the responsibilities of a Sales Operations Specialist?
- Building and nurturing relationships and providing support for the Business Development team,
- Cross-team cooperation with Growth, Finance, Talent and Salesforce Teams,
- Working with Salesforce, Zapier, Outreach.io, Cirrus, LinkedIn and Crunchbase, ZoomInfo – being technical support first-port-of-call for Business Team,
- Working with Salesforce reports, dashboards, and Salesforce quality assurance (SF Admin, custom fields/objects creation, etc.),
- Sales operations & analytics,
- Optimization and automation of sales processes,
- Sales Tools Management, research and incorporation of new tools for the Sales Team – negotiating the prices with external providers,
- Drafting contracts (SOW, MSA, NDA),
- Supporting the lead creation and qualification process,
- Ad-hoc support.
💪🏻 Must-haves for a Sales Operations Specialist at Netguru:
- 1+ year experience working with Salesforce (reports and dashboards, system administration),
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as well as experience in creating SF reports and dashboards,
- Experience in a similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company, experience working with Sales Team or similar,
- Having prior experience with Excel,
- General knowledge of inbound processes and how to deliver customer success,
- Good spoken and written English (B2 or higher) and Polish (C1),
- Strong numeric abilities and a passion for statistics,
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities,
- Being a team player,
- Showing a high dose of creativity in everyday work.
- Continuous improvement of market and technology knowledge,
- Having Salesforce Administrator Certification,
- Having prior experience working with Hubspot and Zapier.
💚 Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.