🤓 (Senior) BD Representative
8 250 - 13 750 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#businessdevelopment, #inbound, #sales
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation® we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
We are looking for a self-disciplined and goal-oriented Business Development Representative to join our Inbound Team and skilfully manage our business opportunities.
Inbound Team takes care of a new potential and already interested client from the very first hello, leading the process through qualification, need analysis, projects estimations, negotiations to signing the deal.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach;
- Working on high-volume diverse and exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East in fast-paced sales cycle;
- Being a part of strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes;
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields and taking advantage of sales training with top sales experts;
- Bonuses for exceeding target quotas;
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs;
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Managing new business pipeline;
- Qualifying inbound leads and encouraging our inbound leads to start working with Netguru;
- Setting out strategy for your opportunities and executing through pain discovery, account control and caring about your prospects;
- Adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal;
- Negotiating terms with new accounts according to company guidelines and closing business deals;
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a great customer experience for every potential client;
- Always staying curious and refraining from making assumptions about your prospects.
We expect you to have:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position - preferably at a software consulting/IT services company;
- Experience in working with targets (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and having a good track record of accomplishing them;
- Proven track record of closing business deals;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+);
- Experience in using tools such as Salesforce;
- Fluency in any second language – would be a big advantage;
- Impressive written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in addressing and resolving complex customer issues;
- Ability to think creatively and question the status quo when building a strategy to close a business deal;
- Proactive approach to improving processes;
- Willingness to travel (when it’s safe & possible)
Additional requirements for Senior:
- Proven track of closing deals of around or exceeding 1 m PLN, total in a year;
- In-depth technical knowledge and ability to advise clients on technological strategies;
- Experience in selling to enterprises (also through RFP processes) and working abroad or with foreign markets;
- Ability to plan and execute strategy for selling new services;
- Hands-on knowledge on contract negotiation;
- Being ready to support less experienced team members and to share knowledge within the team through additional projects;
- Ability to proactively generate new business from your own network (nice to have).
Our values are important to us, so we expect certain attitudes from you:
- Being humble,
- Being proactive in looking for solutions instead of complaining,
- Being duty-oriented and responsible for the results,
- Being goal-oriented and measuring your performance,
- Being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- Being honest and transparent – no trick no gimmicks,
- Being the expert in the eyes of the client,
- Being motivated and mentally prepared to cope with losses,
- Being action-oriented and questioning the status quo on a regular basis,
- Being helpful and supportive to other team members.
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- A growth budget for your educational plan,
- MasterBenefit: discounts on car leasing,
- Discounts on Apple products at Cortland,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!