🤓 Senior UX Researcher
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary, 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#research, #ux, #remote
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Joining Netguru as a Senior UX Researcher means:
- working in an experienced team of great specialists,
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world,
- developing and improving your skills fast,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- planning user research to gain an understanding of users’ behaviour and needs,
- collect and work with qualitative and quantitative data,
- running tests, creating surveys, using research methods and collecting user feedback for our existing and future projects,
- taking care of recruiting people for user research and testing,
- creating personas, understanding target groups, doing competitive analysis,
- producing and delivering self-explanatory reports and other documentation that can be used to build functional products by our Product Design and Development teams,
- provide counseling to our clients in terms of research that will provide the most meaningful insights,
- cooperate with the Business Development team, Product Designers, Quality Assurance Specialists,
- educate other designers on methods and importance of UX Research,
- improving our internal workflow and methods.
We want you onboard if you have:
- 3+ years of experience conducting UX research,
- experience working with agencies or in other fast-paced environments,
- experience in various research methodologies and well as the knowledge when to apply them,
- an ability to go through the whole user testing process - from recruiting participants to creating a report with findings and recommendations,
- ability to help clients with identifying and prioritizing research questions based on data, designs and business goals,
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as analytical data from such tools as Google Analytics, Hotjar and more,
- ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies,
- good command of written and spoken English (at least C1+); Polish is not required,
- leadership skills that can help you drive younger professionals at Netguru,
- proven team-working skills in teams including designers, developers and other roles,
- ability to write blog posts about Research, Design and similar topics.
It would be a plus if you have:
- solid visual design skills (with the ability to create engaging presentations to show your research results and ideas),
- ability to determine and prioritise key activities needed to launch an MVP or next iteration of the product,
- good knowledge of design workshop methodologies that include generating ideas of solutions, mockups, user flows and diagrams on the fly,
- good command of design tools like Adobe Suite or Sketch, and prototyping tools (we use Sketch+InVision),
- experience as Speaker at conferences and meetups.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.