🤓 UX Lead
14 500 - 18 750 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#ux, #research, #lead
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Our team delivers services to various companies and markets, from startups to the world's biggest enterprises & market leaders. Now we are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the knowledge and experience to take our UX expertise to the next level.
Join us if you would like to:
Join us if you would like to:
- Lead a growing UX and Research department.
- Play a significant role in reaching the strategic goals of the leading Product Design team in the region.
- Build the world-class team of UX and Research experts by providing leadership, mentorship, and world-wide client outreach.
- Be exposed to a variety of international clients who want to take advantage of Netguru’s services for digital transformation.
- Spread UX knowledge and best practices to over 60 talented inhouse Design professionals.
- Work directly with the Product Design Manager and in close cooperation with Growth, Marketing or Business Development teams.
- Executing the departmental strategy to develop people and the team’s business.
- Ensuring the high quality of UX services provided by the Netguru Design department.
- Assisting in introducing new UX services to the market.
- Evangelizing the importance of research, user testing and measurement inside the company.
- Building team’s in thought leadership internally and externally.
We want you on onboard if you have:
- A proven experience in developing UX departments or services within product or service organizations.
- An experience in leading teams.
- A goal-oriented disposition, but you are also common sense-driven.
- At least 5 years of experience in product design.
- Experience in user testing.
- Experience in leading big UX/Research projects.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
It would be a plus if you have:
- A proficiency in design tools.
- A portfolio that shows successful product stories where you have involved all stakeholders.
- An education in UX/UI design or equivalent.
- An ability to write blog posts about Design and Product strategies.
- Experience as a speaker at conferences and meetups.
- An ability to determine and prioritize the key activities needed to launch an MVP or the next iteration of the product.
- Good knowledge of design workshop methodologies that include generating ideas of solutions, mockups, user flows and diagrams on the fly.
Perks and benefits:
- MacBook - we like to work with the best equipment.
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- A private health insurance package with optional dental care + MultiSport card.
- An optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Preferable locations: Poznań, Warsaw, Cracow; other also available: Gdańsk, Wrocław, Katowice, Łódź, Białystok, Rzeszów + full remote.