🤓 Graphic Designer
🌍 Netkata sp. z o.o. | Nowy Świat, 5/11, Warszawa🖥 https://netkata.com/
#graphicdesign, #it, #softwarehouse
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will join our Netkata Design Team in Warsaw. As a successful candidate you will be creative, eager to learn and have experience in creating eye-catching designs for digital and social platforms. We use Adobe CC, Sketch and other modern tools like Figma, Abstract, UXPin and Invision. We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack.
WHERE THIS PATH CAN TAKE YOU
We are looking for a Graphic Designer willing to learn and grow their UX/UI competencies in time. As a part of Netkata's Design Team you will have the opportunity to learn from senior colleagues and in future become a Product Designer fully focused on UX/UI, and digital product strategy design. We work in a collaborative, international environment (with offices in Warsaw, Lublin, Oslo, Funchal). A lot of what we do design-wise is based on Design Thinking workshops, Design Sprints, Brand Sprints and similar collaborative UCD techniques.
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
▪ working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
▪ team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
▪ educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
▪ work in an attractive location - in the city center of Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat),
▪ flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
▪ fruits, beverages and perks (sports benefits card, private health care),
▪ integration meetings in Poland and abroad,
▪ 4000 - 4500 net monthly pay (take-home pay) dependent on your experience and skills.
▪ creating graphic designs for digital, social media platforms and marketing materials,
▪ designing websites, interfaces and mobile applications,
▪ supporting other designers in creating digital products,
▪ working closely with Design Team and Project Managers,
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ at least 1 year of experience in graphic design shown in your portfolio,
▪ practical knowledge of web/mobile design, usability and design trends,
▪ great command of Adobe CC package (Photoshop, Illustrator),
▪ practical knowledge of Sketch or Figma,
▪ good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
▪ animation or illustration skills,
▪ knowledge of technologies as HTML5, CSS3 and know what they can facilitate,
▪ basic knowledge (or experience) of UX/UI design.
LOCATION: Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat)
Please send a link to your online portfolio and CV.