🤓 Junior Business Development Specialist
🌍 Netkata sp. z o.o. | ul. Nowy Świat 5, Warszawa🖥 https://netkata.com/
#onlinemarketing, #outbound, #digital
Hey! We are looking for a Junior Business Development Specialists to join our Sales and Marketing Team. Your focus will be to generate new leads for the Netkata digital agency. You will be doing online research, finding sales prospects, and getting in touch with them. You will get guidance from more senior colleagues in Warsaw, and an extra boost of sales know-how from the great guys at Casbeg, who support us with external growth hacking consulting. All in all – it's a great chance to learn a lot and grow quickly if you love online marketing.
If you are proactive, resourceful and like taking matters into your own hands, this offer is perfect for you!
Netkata is a digital agency, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners – we work constantly with guys in Oslo, Madeira and Berlin,
- educational budgets, attending conferences and events,
- weekly English lessons with a natvie speaker, private healthcare, sports package,
- well defined career and professional education path in a quickly growing ambitious team,
- 4000-5250 PLN net monthly pay (B2B).
- online research to identify leads for Netkata services,
- creating lists of those leads,
- reaching out to them via email, marketing tools, and social media,
- deciding if the sales prospects match our ideal client criteria,
- scheduling sales meetings for senior colleagues,
- verification and optimization of sales results with Pipedrive CRM,
- contributing to Netkata’s business development and marketing strategy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- experience with online business development, optimally working for a startup, agency or in similar role,
- working knowledge of outbound marketing, pre-sales and online research,
- practice in using online marketing tools to fire up leads' interest,
- ability to figure out things by yourself, being proactive and problem solving skills,
- great written and verbal communication skills (experience in copywriting and cold e-mails redacting are welcome),
- great command of written and spoken English (C1),
- great command of written and spoken Polish (C1/native),
- analytical skills.
LOCATION: Warsaw (city center - ul. Nowy Swiat)
If you think that you are a good match for this position, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – describe yourself briefly and explain shortly why we should contact you :).