🤓 New Business Manager
4 500 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Netkata sp. z o.o. | ul. Nowy Świat 5, Warszawa🖥 https://netkata.com/
#onlinemarketing, #outbound, #digital
Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants, designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We work mainly in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
We are looking for a New Business Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Team. Your focus will be to generate new leads, mainly in the EU. You will be doing online research, finding potential clients, and getting in touch with them. We count on your expertise and will also provide you with support from more senior colleagues in Warsaw and Berlin, and an extra boost of sales know-how from the great guys at Casbeg, who support us on a daily basis with sales consulting.
- online research to identify potential clients for our services – digital strategy consulting, UX design, innovation workshops, digitization and business process automation with web applications and websites,
- growing our database of potential clients and reaching out to them via email, marketing tools, and social media,
- lead qualification, scheduling and running sales meetings and calls
- shaping our business development and sales strategy (this is not an “HR buzzword” – the team is really small, we are growing like crazy, and the first Sales people will shape how everything is done here).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 1+ year of experience with online business development, optimally working for a SH, startup, digital agency or in a similar role (Sales Development Representative, Growth Hacker, Business Development, etc),
- working knowledge of outbound marketing, pre-sales and online research,
- practice in using online sales and marketing tools (Pipedrive, LinkedIn Navigator, Albacross, Woodpecker, Google Analytics, and similar),
- ability to figure out things by yourself, being proactive and problem solving,
- great written and verbal communication skills (experience in copywriting and cold emails redacting in English are very welcome),
- great command of written and spoken English (C1),
- great command of written and spoken Polish (C1/native),
- analytical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, with team-based long term projects in collaboration with international partners – we work constantly with our guys in Oslo, Madeira and Berlin,
- possibility to choose your own tools as you see fit, with a very comfortable budget,
- well defined career and professional education path in a quickly growing ambitious team,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re still a small agile team, so everyone has a big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- educational budget, attending conferences, meetups and events to learn and network,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker,
- private healthcare,
- sports package,
- 4500-9000 PLN net monthly pay B2B/UoP (depending on your experience and qualifications).
All in all – it's a great chance to learn a lot and grow quickly if you love online marketing, IT business and sales.
If you are proactive, resourceful and like taking matters into your own hands, this offer is perfect for you!