🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 Netkata sp. z o.o. | Nowy Świat 5, Warszawa🖥 https://netkata.com/
#outboundmarketing, #sales, #SDR
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales and Marketing Team. Your focus will be to generate new leads for the Netkata digital agency – to fill the top of our sales funnel with new prospects and cool clients. You will get guidance from more senior colleagues in Warsaw, and an extra boost of sales know-how from the great guys at @Casbeg, who support us with external marketing consulting. All in all – it's a great chance to learn and grow quickly.
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
▪ creating lists of ideal clients for Netkata UX design and web development services,
▪ finding and identifying new leads with social media monitoring and marketing tools,
▪ reaching out to prospects via email and social media,
▪ qualifying prospects,
▪ scheduling meetings for senior sales colleagues,
▪ verification of sales results with Pipedrive CRM,
▪ contributing to Netkata’s business development strategy.
▪ 1+ years of experience in selling digital services or products,
▪ working knowledge of outbound marketing (in IT industry),
▪ 1+ year of practice in using online marketing to fire up leads' interest,
▪ great written and verbal communication skills,
▪ great command of written and spoken English (C1),
▪ analytical skills.
JOINING NETKATA MEANS:
▪ working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
▪ ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
▪ team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
▪ flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
▪ educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and events,
▪ English lessons, private healthcare, sports package.