🤓 Senior UX/UI Designer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Frontkom | ul. Bagno 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.frontkom.com/
#ux, #ui, #b2b
Hello UX/UI Designers!
Join us to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you! Previously you could meet us as a Netkata, now we have joined our forces with Norwegian digital consulting agency Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people to create an appropriate business strategy followed by data and improving marketing and sales strategy.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who will work with our IT Analyst and Design Team to participate in and lead business analysis workshops, stakeholder interviews and user research together. Your job will be to design wireframes, prototypes and user interfaces’ designs of web and mobile applications, and websites.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible (full home office during pandemic time),
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports benefits card, private health care),
- frequent integration meetings.
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces,
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- holding the workshops in order to get to know clients’ needs,
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to propose solutions,
- assisting IT Analyst in working with business stakeholders and end users,
- working closely with business analyst, Design Team, Development Team and our international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites,
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility,
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design,
- experience in conducting workshops with clients,
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client),
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma,
- good working knowledge of Abstract app,
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike),
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
Please send your portfolio and resume via form down below.