🤓 Client Relations Manager
🌍 NG Logic Sp. z o.o. | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://www.nglogic.com
#accountmanagement, #relations, #sales
NG Logic is an international company bringing digital visions to life for clients from all over the world.
Our proof of excellence? 90% of all our clients find us through referrals. We specialize in Golang, Python, React and successful web apps. We help with anything from microservices, custom web & mobile app development, to migrations, integrations, and product design. NG Logic combines the IT excellence of a software house with the efficient project management of outsourcing companies.
We are known for a nice work atmosphere, many opportunities for growth, fully remote work and we are proud to be a very human-friendly tech company.
Due to our extensive growth we are looking for an experienced Client Relations Manager who will look after business relations with a dedicated portfolio of our clients, providing them with our staffing solutions while building a reliable partnership.
What you will do:
You will jointly take care of two sides of one of our business models: clients and their dedicated teams of engineers.
You will be managing a couple of client accounts and building long term relationships with our engineers. You will be the first to ensure that issues and blockers are resolved timely and both the customers and engineers are satisfied with the quality of the cooperation.
In details you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for assigned customers and engineers
- Effectively establishing and managing relationships, both within NG Logic and clients organisation, to ensure overall success of the service
- Assuring that clients receive requested services in a timely fashion
- Identifying sales opportunities among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Translating client needs and demands to action points for our internal supporting teams and partners: HR, Recruitment, Operations
- Cooperating closely with our Sourcing Coordinator, Recruitment Team and the whole Delivery Department
- Understanding client projects and resourcing needs in order to maximize the client lifetime value
- Assessing blockers and escalation points
- Managing monthly project cost estimation
- Overseeing recruitment processes
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience working in Tech industry; understanding how IT works, what are it’s demands and opportunities
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role or working with external clients (preferably providing outsourcing services)
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to connect with people on all organisational levels (you will be working with CTOs and Software Engineering Directors as well as HR and Engineers)
- Strong management skills - to be able to provide best possible experience on client onboarding, growth, delivery, maintenance, with objection handling, following processes, working under deadlines.
- Understanding the recruitment process, what are it’s successful best practices and significant measures.