🤓 Junior Digital Specialist
🌍 NORDCLOUD | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 https://nordcloud.com/
#marketing, #SEO, #digital
Nordcloud has a global marketing team that is responsible for driving lead generation and growing brand awareness in all our 10 operating countries around Europe in close co-operation with sales, country managers and global HR.
We focus on data and performance driven marketing to drive Nordcloud’s business objectives and support our rapid growth. Optimising our performance is in our DNA, and we are not afraid to test and learn.
As Junior Digital Specialist you're task will be responsible for:
- Draft, create, schedule and post communication marketing materials on different channels (social media channels, website, newsletters/emails, marketing automation tool).
- Manage and update our website, including Search Engine Optimization and content translations.
- Build and implement landing pages and digital marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn Advertising, Pardot Marketing Automation, etc. under the directions of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Campaign reporting and analysis together with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Participate event marketing and event project management.
- Be responsible for lead management for marketing campaigns and between Pardot and Salesforce (leads from marketing to sales). Assist with CRM maintenance, segmentation, and customer persona development.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with CMS’s such as Wordpress
- Understanding of basic concepts of performance marketing and marketing automation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Growth mindset and passion for developing as a marketing professional
- Bachelor’s degree in a suitable field
Skills that would be a plus:
- Good written skills in German
- Experience with digital marketing, web analytics, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Office in the city center
- Health care system and MultiSport card, access to language e-learning platform
- Teams with passion
- Darts tournaments, board games
- Flexibility in choosing your hardware and software
Europe’s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 400+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and UK. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
How to proceed?
Please leave us your CV and application in English. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.