🌍 OANDA Poland | Zabłocie Business Park, Kraków🖥 https://www.oanda.com/group/
We are looking to recruit an e-commerce Copywriter to join our fast-growing Marketing team. The Copywriter will be accountable for creating and implementing the content strategy plan in line with our overall strategy across all channels, including our full web portfolio, both our paid and owned media channels
This is a demanding role within the team and you’ll play a key role in shaping our future and growing the content team.
- Create and implement a detailed content project plan focused on all of our business lines - heavily focused towards Trading (Forex and CFD)
- Your responsibilities will include planning, producing, briefing and editing all manner of finance-related content and you should be comfortable editing and creating a complex copy
- E-commerce focused content creation and delivery
- Oversee the development and implementation of the company’s tone of voice
- Create & edit thumb-stopping headlines & engaging content that drives traffic to our websites
- Work closely with designers to create content for all paid media channels
- Use analytics to monitor the impact of content across all channels, reporting back on strengths and weaknesses, and using this in future content marketing campaigns.
- Build strong working relationships with key teams in order to ensure cohesive content and product strategy delivery
- 6+ Years’ experience managing the creation of SEO optimized content ideally within the Excellent written skills are a must and you will have demonstrable examples of creating engaging web copy for a regulated environment. You must be able to adapt your writing style to suit our brand's tone of voice. You should be well-versed with the Guardian and AP style guides and should know your apostrophes from your semicolons.
- Your responsibilities will include planning, producing, briefing and editing all manner of Experience of working in a regulated environment will be preferred.
- Previous demonstrable experience creating and implementing a successful digital Content Strategy.
- Communication - You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest calibre
- Collaboration - You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment. You inspire teams and instil positivity. You are transparent in the work that you do, sharing it openly with others
- Results Driven - You are highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possess Entrepreneurial - You are creative, innovative and can think quick on your feet in a fast-paced growing environment
- Project Management and ownership - As you are first to call with various marketing communications, you are organised and can manage a project efficiently through all the various stages of creation and stakeholder management
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile-first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!