🤓 CX Technical Writer
🌍 OANDA Poland | Zabłocie Business Park, Kraków🖥 https://www.oanda.com/group/
At OANDA the CX Technical Writer works closely with the customer service and operations teams to create and maintain all customer service-related content. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for increasing customer self-service and improving the self-service experience of our clients.
- Write, edit and provide feedback on internal and external customer service documents
- Submit work to Content Team Lead, CX Operations Team Lead and Compliance teams were appropriate for review and approval
- Lead and plan meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from both CX and other teams at OANDA to gather information and create documentation
- Coordinate with the CX Content Team Lead on improving user experience that is consistent with our brand
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to ensure content is readily accessible to our clients
- Utilize Salesforce reports and dashboards to analyze quantitative data and identify who and why someone is accessing our self-service help portal
- Analyze, review and implement changes to the client support website pages so that they are optimized for search engines
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics for module development
- Research industry-related topics and standards around content management
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) according to Marketing’s copy style guide
- Prepare, edit and create presentations for CX and other teams at OANDA
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- University degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2-5 years of work experience as a writer, or similar role managing SEO/tagging and content flow in Foreign Exchange or Financial Services or related industry
- Demonstrated writing skills either in published articles, content or website material
- Strong research experience with demonstrated ability to leverage multiple resources to develop compelling content for website publications that meet content and governance standards
- Demonstrable experience utilizing Salesforce (Knowledge Base)
- Some knowledge of HTML
Skills & Behaviours:
- Ability to work to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams; ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, resourceful and meticulous in nature
- Flexibility to work hours accommodating to time zones
- Must be a problem solver, decision-maker, with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines in developing relevant/intriguing content
- Process-driven with strong project management and multi-tasking skills
Covid support section
- We have moved to the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to the current mobile-first environment- video calls and the possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of a resume.
Let us know you!
Let us know you!