🤓 Project Manager- Digital Campaign
🌍 OANDA Poland | Galeria Kazimierz-Office space, Kraków🖥 https://www.oanda.com/rw-en/
#Agile, #Digital, #ProjectManager
As Digital Campaign Project Manager, you will work closely with the Acquisition (paid and SEO) team/ Marketing team (Digital Product Manager, Content Writers, Content Editors and Design), Web Engineers, regional stakeholders and business owners, to help create and maintain best in class digital campaign solutions for all business lines. Reporting into the Acquisitions Director, you will guide cross-functional teams to execute best practise digital campaign strategy from conception to implementation. On a day to day, basis expects to plan and manage road-maps across both single and multi-stream projects, co-ordinate resources, compile project estimates, identify and mitigate risks with great cross-functional communication skills.
- Establish project scope by understanding strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters by working closely with business line experts, examining and making recommendations based on e-commerce best practises and business objectives.
- Developing written proposals and communicating cross-functionally.
- Manage project timelines based on objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability.
- Preparing execution and modifications based on requirements; leading the planning and timeline deliverables
- Provide project status and success based on collecting and analysing data and trends.
- Deliver tactical wins by collaborating with the Marketing Team / Regional stakeholders/ Web Engineering team as well as multiple business links stakeholders.
- Monthly reporting of metrics to key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of campaign project management within the e-commerce sector
- Fluent in Agile, Jira and Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication across multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones with an in-depth understanding of global localisation – US, UK, EMEA, APAC
- Passionate about digital solutions delivering commercial objectives – familiarity with emerging web trends and technologies is critical to driving business growth
- Key areas of competency: digital marketing – SEO and SEM, web design, user experience design, user interface design, mobile, user testing, HTML, CSS, jquery, wire-framing, prototyping, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS implementation, workflow and user journey design, web analytics, GTM