🤓 Business Analyst with German
9 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Objectivity | Norwida 1, Gdańsk🖥 http://joinus.objectivity.co.uk
#BusinessAnalyst, #Senior, #requirements
As a BA at Objectivity, you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone - you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you.
Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are around 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
👉 Your role:
- Analyzing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution.
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems.
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers, and quality engineers.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities that may help our customers.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team.
- Communicating at various levels of an organization.
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process.
- Assisting with training materials for the end-users.
👉 You are The One, if you have:
- A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle-related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist if it included scope management.
- Practical experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation in a way that is understandable by both business and technical users.
- Excellent German skills that enable you to elicit requirements, facilitate workshops, and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Willingness to travel to Germany (when the global situation makes it safe and possible) and work with our clients on-site for around 50% of your time spent at work.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Organizational skills, adaptability, and outstanding attention to detail.
- Professional approach to work, a strong sense of responsibility to the client, including C-level management.
- Fluency in Polish (B2 level), English (C1), and German (C1) is essential.
👉 Why is it worth joining us:
- You’d be working with our client's representatives at various organization levels, including C-level management.
- The variety of domains and complex problems that BA comes across in our projects (when it comes to delivery or management models), makes Business Analysts’ roles thought-provoking and challenging.
- Apart from working with products that are already working, we also happen to create some of them from scratch.
- There is no rigid framework when it comes to the BA role. We’re open to finding a solution that works.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- Your voice will be heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English or German lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card, and other benefits.