🤓 Success Lead Project Manager
🌍 Omnipack Sp z o.o. | Szczecińska 49, Gorzów Wielkopolski🖥 https://omnipack.io/pl/
#logistics, #fullfilment, #client
We are the hottest startup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Every day, each of us uses the services of many online stores. Usually, however, we do not think about the path of the package from the moment of purchase to the moment we collect the order. Omnipack deals with this mysterious moment :) Every day we support over 100 online stores in the fullstack fulfillment of orders.
Our clients include well-known Polish and foreign brands such as La Mania, Fielmann, Bizuu and Naoko.
As Omnipack is developing on the European market, we are expanding our team. If you believe in the potential of eCommerce, you want to develop and have a real share in creating a company whose 80% of employees are satisfied with their work - join us!
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the operational success of the project
- Coordinate a logistics project for one of our key foreign clients in accordance with the specifications, including:
- Provide timely and accurate answers to problems and doubts reported by the client
- Collaborate with teams and leaders on the client's side, and take part in remote meetings
- Prepare and present weekly reports, with analysis and observations
- Propose improvements and changes needed to improve the quality of the logistics process
- Carry out commissioned tasks according to specific KPIs
- Support the department manager in coordinating the work of a small team in Gorzów Wielkopolski, serving the Omnipack Merchants
- Cooperate with other business clients - help in solving logistics problems
What do we expect from you?
- Very good command of the English language, allowing for easy e-mail and telephone communication with an English-speaking client (minimum C1 level)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management in the logistics industry (preferably for e-commerce) or experience in managing logistics processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and report preparation skills
- Ease of establishing and maintaining the best possible relationship with a business client
- Independence and assertiveness in solving problems; taking full responsibility for the entrusted tasks.
- If you also had the opportunity to manage a small team, coordinate its work, it will be a big plus for us!
What do we want to offer you?
- Opportunity to actively participate in building the hottest startup in Poland!
- Very interesting, developing work and the opportunity to meet interesting people
- The form of the contract that suits you best - we are open to all possibilities (B2B, UoP)
- Private medical care (Enelmed)
- Good, honest and informed communication and a (really!) great atmosphere at work