🤓 Senior Technical SEO Specialist
6 680 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Onely Sp. z o.o. | Ojca Beyzyma 5, Wrocław🖥 https://www.onely.com
#TECHNICALSEO, #SEO, #SEOSPECIALIST
Onely is currently looking to hire a Senior Technical SEO Specialist.
- Bing Advisory board
- DeepCrawl Advisory Board
- SEMrush Influencer team
- Ryte’s Technical SEO All Star
As a member of Onely, on top of working with the world’s biggest brands, you’ll also have a unique opportunity to contribute to the SEO community through publications in places such as Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Land, MOZ, Ryte, SEMrush, DeepCrawl and many more or speak at the stages of the biggest SEO and marketing events (just have a look at our SlideShare).
We don’t believe in catching up to others. Our goal is to continue our mission of trailblazing and paving new ways in the field of technical SEO and web performance. We are looking for passionate technical SEOs willing to join us.
Working at Onely will offer you access to world-class technical SEO toolset (Ryte, SearchMetrics, Sistrix, SEMrush, DeepCrawl, Sitebulb, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and many others) and everything else you need to perform at a world-class level. If there are any other custom tools you might need, our research and development team lead by famous Tomek Rudzki probably built them for us already.
There are a few more things that makes Onely a unique workspace for you. We are a small, privately owned company. We actually like each other and we believe in a no-drama workplace. Feel free to reach out to any of our team members and talk to them about their experience at Onely. When working with us - you will work with an average of 1-2 clients at a time. You will have a chance to go deep and actually make a difference. In most cases we work directly with our client’s development team. This allows us to see and enjoy the results of our work.
We’re looking for someone who is as excited about technical SEO as we are.
- At least THREE years of work experience as an SEO specialist or a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tools such as Analytics, Search Console.
- Working knowledge of crawlers and SEO visibility tools, e.g. DeepCrawl, Ryte, ScreamingFrog, Sitebulb, ScrapeBox, SearchMetrics, Sistrix.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- The ability to express complex issues in simple terms.
- Communicativeness, independence, meticulousness, and the ability to think analytically.
- Ability to manage projects and a team.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS + general knowledge of the website mechanism of action.
- Creating strategies for clients, managing projects, and consulting in matters related to technical SEO.
- Monitoring the SEO projects on a daily basis.
- Analyzing websites from a technical SEO point of view.
- Creating technical SEO guidelines for the development teams and verifying their implementation.
- Tracking project performance and data reporting.
- Arranging preliminary analyses and proposals for potential clients.
- Managing projects and a team.
Send us your CV, and maybe soon you could be:
- Building your personal brand as a member of a cutting-edge Technical SEO Agency.
- Working on the world’s biggest and most challenging SEO projects.
- Using the best tools and resources available to develop your skills.
- Expanding your career network by participating in conferences all over the country and abroad.
- Earning 6680-13000 PLN gross depending on your experience and type of agreement.
- Learning Technical SEO from the best.
This is a remote position. We might want you to show up in Wroclaw once in a while though to meet face to face and grab a slice of pizza with other members of Onely.
Please apply through the Apply button.