🤓 Technical SEO Internship
1 340 - 2 488 PLN brutto
🌍 Onely Sp. z o.o. | Rybacka 7/5, Wrocław🖥 https://www.onely.com
#SEO, #TechnicalSEO, #Intern
Bing Advisory board
DeepCrawl Advisory Board
SEMrush Influencer team
Ryte’s Technical SEO All Star
As a member of Onely, on top of working with the world’s biggest brands, you’ll also have a unique opportunity to contribute to the SEO community through publications in places such as Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Land, MOZ, Ryte, SEMrush, DeepCrawl and many more or speak at the stages of the biggest SEO and marketing events (just have a look at our SlideShare).
We don’t believe in catching up to others. Our goal is to continue our mission of trailblazing and paving new ways in the field of technical SEO and web performance. We’re looking for an intern who’s eager to learn how to do technical SEO for big e-commerce clients (and more).
During your paid internship you’ll deal with such tasks as:
- Analyzing crawls.
- Conducting structure analysis.
- Running other data analysis for SEO purposes.
- Preparing optimizing recommendations and reports (mostly in English).
We will be happy to work with you if:
- You’re actually able to speak and write in English.
- You’re a fast learner.
- You’re familiar with Excel (e.g. pivot tables) and know the basics of HTML and CSS - any experience in programming will be a great asset (especially JS).
- Can spend at least 6 hours daily on the internship (Mon-Fri).
- You’re interested in new tech and willing to expand your knowledge.
- Can start internship from February 2021.
We’re looking for someone:
- Ready to get involved.
- Wanting to extend their knowledge.
- Thorough and meticulous.
If you know how to:
- Think in an analytical way.
- Present complicated issues in an accessible way.
you’re the person we’re looking for to join our team!
- A 6-month internship in a globally operating agency.
- Clear career path (more information further).
- Work on some of the biggest SEO projects in Poland.
- Multiple development opportunities and a friendly atmosphere.
- A variety of projects that you won’t get bored working on.
- 1000zł net pay during the first 3 months and 1800 net pay during the next 3 months (if working full-time and you fully accomplished the first 3 months).
- A chance to get hired after the internship (only 2 people in our team didn’t start as an intern!).
After the internship you will have an opportunity to join one of our departments:
- Technical SEO - analyze websites from a technical point of view and work directly with our clients.
- Research & Development - create innovative experiments that push the SEO industry forward.
- Content - research interesting topics and write great SEO-related content for Onely’s blog.
- Sales - find out ways of turning our visitors to clients. Figure out needs, choose the best solutions and close the deals.
One of our core values is transparency. That’s why we’ve published earnings at each position within our Technical SEO department. Read the article linked below (written in Polish) and learn more about our Earnings Policy.
Please apply through the Apply button.