🤓 Marketing Specialist
4 500 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Open-E Poland | Strzelców Bytomskich 87b, Bytom🖥 http://www.open-e.com
#ppc, #content, #sem
Currently, for our company based in Bytom, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- developing, implementing, and tracking marketing activities such as email, social media, and other digital campaigns,
- developing, implementing, tracking and optimization paid campaigns across various digital channels,
- monitoring and evaluating the performance with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and LinkedIn Analysis,
- writing, proofreading, and editing creative and technical content across different mediums in collaboration with Content Specialist, as well as Graphic Designer,
- staying up to date on the best practices and emerging trends in social media within the IT industry.
- fluent English in both written and spoken (internal company communication in English) and Polish,
- bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field,
- at least 2 years of experience in an in-house, or agency marketing team,
- experience in using various analytics software,
- strong copywriting, proofreading and text editing skills combined with highly developed attention to details and focus on high-quality results,
- working knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- creative, and open-minded approach to the daily tasks, team members, and business partners.
Nice to have:
- professional experience in IT industry.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products;
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product trainings and workshops;
- private medical care – Medicover, additional insurance, Fit-sport card;
- comfortable office with no “open-space” and free parking in easy to reach localization;
- access to the company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea;
- work-life balance attitude.
Sounds interesting to you? Send us your English CV via our application form.