🤓 Pre-Sales Specialist
4 500 - 8 100 PLN netto
🌍 OSOM STUDIO | Wólczańska 143, Łódź🖥 https://osomstudio.com/
#sales, #b2b, #e-commerce
We’re Osom Studio. 💎 We help technology companies communicate with the world using websites. We are WordPress experts: we build and implement personalised websites and e-stores. Currently, we are looking for a person who will engage with our incoming new clients. Do you like building customer relationships and have experience in service development? Then keep reading. 😊
💻 How do we work?
💻 How do we work?
- Our team are specialists from all over the country - we’re remote first and plan to stay that way. It’d be great if you’ve had previous experience working from home.
- When working with the customer, we are their consultants and advisors. Because of that, it’s crucial that you understand the process of website development; ideally, you have worked in this area already! Examples of such experience are: Project Manager, Product Owner, Account Manager, Marketing Manager and similar.
- Most of our clients are from abroad, so English fluency is a must.
🦸♂️ The Osom Candidate:
Apart from what’s already been said, you:
- have at least 1 year of experience in one of the following areas: e-commerce, mobile applications, dedicated solutions, digital
- are a great listener - you can understand client’s needs and you are not afraid to ask questions and dig into the project at hand.
- are fast learner as you will get a lot of training with our CRO and New Business Manager
- feel at ease in using analytical tools for preparing reports (Excel, CRM)
- focus on quality - if you see any aspect of our work that can be improved, you’re not afraid to speak up and help make this change
👍 A huge plus for:
- knowledge of the WordPress environment and web application development standards
👉 What are you going to do?
- manage responses to inquiries - being responsible for a lead selection identification of potential customers
- organize and conducting preliminary meetings with clients
- support in preparing offers and contracts
- update data in our CRM, making sure everything is organized, assigning leads to appropriate stages of the sales process
- be a link between sales and the teams that handle implementation - your job will be to provide the necessary information to our developers
- participate in conceptual meetings related to the development of our services
- learn a lot 😉
👌 Osom perks:
- 26 paid days off per year regardless of the form of employment
- free private, enhanced health care plan
- access to certified courses on HubSpot Academy
- development budget
- co-financing for Multisport
- work tools and necessary soft (we will provide you with MacBook and even a chair or a desk - if needed)
- flexible working hours
Sounds good? Send your resume and let's have a talk! 😎