🤓 Project Manager
6 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 OSOM STUDIO | Wólczańska, 143, Łódź🖥 https://osomstudio.com/
#ProjectManager, #Remote, #IT
We’re Osom Studio. 💎 We help technology companies communicate with the world using websites. We are WordPress experts: we build and implement personalized websites and e-stores. We are looking for a person to lead our projects.
💻 How do we work?
- Our team are specialists from all over the country - we’re remote first and plan to stay that way. It’d be great if you’ve had previous experience working from home.
- We know there's life outside the (home) office. That’s why our working hours are truly flexible - you decide when you start and when you need a break.
- We won’t settle on ready-made templates and rehashed solutions. Instead, we create custom solutions and go down our own path. So, you can expect really interesting and innovative projects.
- When working with the customer, we want to be their consultant, not just their subcontractor. Because of that, it’s crucial that you understand the process of website development.
- There’s no “one true” methodology for us. We pick the way we work, depending on the project and the customer. The goal is to draw heavily from what has proved to be working for us before.
- Most of our clients are from abroad, so English fluency is a must!
🦸♂️The Osom candidate:
Apart from what’s already been said, you:
- have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner role focusing on web/e-commerce product or services
- are an accomplished agile practitioner - you know how to adopt various methodologies to provide great effects
- have outstanding organizational skills
- focus on quality - if you see any aspect of our work that can be improved, you’re not afraid to speak up and help make this change
- can listen to the Customer and not be afraid to offer innovative solutions if you see their value for the business
- are scrupulous and can manage risk responsibly - you can anticipate the potential problems and act preemptively to avoid them
👍 A huge plus for:
- knowledge of CRO and UX analytics tools
👉 What are you going to do?
- Be the first line of contact for our Clients - gather their requirements and forward them to the team. You both need to know what project status is and your job is to organize day-by-day work in the most optimized way.
- Be responsible for building and enhancing relationships with our Customers - they have to trust you and feel that we’re delivering the best possible solution. Empathy is key.
- Manage the work of web designers and programmers. Your task is to maximize their efficiency and ensure the Client’s objectives are being achieved or exceeded.
- Manage timelines, budgets and conduct quality control on projects that you lead.
- Manage risk in the project - if an obstacle appears, your goal is to lead the smooth way around it.
- Help to prepare cost estimates that reflect the scope of future projects.
👌 Osom perks:
- free private, enhanced health care plan
- 26 paid days off per year
- development budget
- co-financing for Multisport
- access to certified courses on HubSpot Academy
- work tools and necessary soft (MacBook, monitor, and even a chair for your home office - if needed)
- regular team meetings
Sounds good? Send over your resume and portfolio and let’s talk! 😎