🤓 Project Manager
5 900 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 OSOM STUDIO | Jaracza 47, Łódź🖥 https://osomstudio.com/
#ProjectManager, #PM, #Digital
Hi! We are Osom Studio 💎 Our core specialisation is WordPress: we build and implement personalised websites and e-stores. We also create e-marketing strategies that enable our Clients to run successful online businesses. Right now, we’re looking for a person to join our project management team. Is that you?
💻 How do we work?
- Our office is located in Łódź, but we work with people from all over the country - we’re remote first and plan to stay that way
- Most of our clients are from abroad, so English fluency is a must!
- Our team is the unique mixture of web developers, web designers, and marketers
- We like workshops - they’re an excellent way to understand the customer’s needs. It’d be great if you’ve had previous experience in this area or are not afraid to gain some
👌 We provide you with:
- Flexible working hours (and of course full remote)
- Free private, enhanced health care plan
- Paid time off regardless of the form of employment
- Co-financing for the Multisport sports card
- Computer (in needed)
🦸♂️ What do we expect from you? What characterizes our ideal?
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing or digital agency including cooperation with foreign Clients
- Great communication skills and empathy - you can listen to Customers and understand their needs
- Outstanding organizational skills and knowledge of project management methodologies
- Experience in risk management - you are able to anticipate the potential problems and act preemptively to avoid them
- Proactivity - if you see any aspect of our work that can be improved, you’re not afraid to speak up and help make this change
👍 A huge plus for:
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic technical issues related to web development
- Expertise in the area of CRO/Web analytics or SEO
👉 What are you going to do?
- Manage work of the project team. Your task is to maximise their efficiency
- Be responsible for communication and relation-building with our clients. You need to know what their project’s status is, and feel that we’re delivering the best possible solution for them
- Manage risk in the project - if an obstacle appears, your goal is to lead the smooth way around it
- Help to prepare cost estimates that reflect the scope of the future projects
Sounds good? 😎 Send over your resume and let’s have a talk!