🤓 Marketing / SEO Manager
🌍 Otovo | Brodzińskiego, Warszawa🖥 http://www.otovo.pl
#startup, #seo, #marketing
Otovo is a leading residential solar provider with growing European presence. An innovative digital platform picks up online data to calculate the potential for renewable energy production on residential rooftops. Otovo partners with only the best local solar installers in each market and manages the installation from planning to electricity production. An automatic price comparison tool is what makes the platform unique, and presents the customer with the best possible price for the highest quality products. Otovo employs almost 150 people in Europe, and with our 130.000 installed solar panels we have already saved the planet more than 26.000 tonnes of CO2 emissions.
About your role
Your primary task will be to increase our awareness and create preference for the Otovo brand in Poland. You know the ever-changing digital media landscape like your back pocket, and you will take advantage of the opportunities available and ensure we utilize all owned, paid and earned channels in the best possible way. You are a creative storyteller, you love creating content, both short teasers for social media and longer texts for newsletters and blog posts. To achieve the best results you need to be an SEO expert, as you will continuously work on optimizing our content, as well as monitoring and improving our online presence. Together with our General Manager you will set KPIs, analyze results and take actions. You will also have the responsibility to further develop current, and new important strategic partnerships in the Polish market. We are a growing international team in 6 countries (and counting) and you will benefit from a highly experienced global network, who are all happy to share ideas and work together to achieve our common goal of getting as many solar panels on as many roofs as possible.
To be successful in this role:
- Must be a native Polish speaker, and fluent in English
- Currently based in Warsaw, Poland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing, communication, SEO and social media experience
- You are proactive, independent and flexible, with a creative mind and an eye for good design
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strategic mindset to be able to participate in the creation of, and execution of marketing strategies and annual campaign plans
- Experience in creating digital marketing campaigns, both for owned and paid channels
- You are excellent at GA analysis and content creation management
- Capable of conducting keyword researches, competitive analysis, audits and content strategies
- Strong collaboration skills - we're a closely knit team where everyone pitches in and helps out when needed
We would love it if you also have this:
- Some knowledge of CRM tools like Mailchimp and Hubspot
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Semrush, Hotjar and Ahrefs.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management system
- We would like to experiment with new content formats, so if you have experience or a natural interest in photo and video tools this would be an advantage to our multiskilled small team
You will be responsible for increasing our awareness and creating preference for the Otovo brand in Poland, through:
- Planning, implementing and managing our Polish SEO strategy
- Taking part in, and responsibility for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns in all channels
- Developing and managing creative content for local PR, Social Media and CRM activities
- Setting up new and managing existing landing pages and blog posts for the Polish market
- Further developing existing, and new partnerships in the Polish market
What's in it for you?
- More solar panels = less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution
- A committed, young and social work environment, we have fun at work!!!
- A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries
- Competitive compensation to match skills and experience
Are you our new marketing superstar? Apply today, we will process applications continuously!