🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
🌍 OVH | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
#SEM, #Digital, #Marketing
Within OVH, the Digital Sales Department is responsible for developing the customer experience throughout its lifecycle, via products, services and marketing/communications adapted to the various customer channels.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will help to deploy the digital strategy for your assigned sphere (products/regions) and drive revenue for your assigned market. You also play a central role in the development and implementation of the acquisition, retention and development of customer portfolio strategy to support international growth.
Increase revenue via acquisition of net new customers/partners and farming of existing customers/partners on a product portfolio (WEB Hosting, Domain Names and email solutions):
- Assist in the formulation of tactical plans and strategies to acquire new customers/partners and build a lasting digital and call connections with them.
- The same actions are expected to farm and develop business with existing customers/partners
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media to create awareness in the market
- Assist with launch and optimization of online ads to increase OVH's acquisition & farming
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to improve website conversions
- Identify & implement new tactics to increase sales performance and cross selling actions
Coordinate and execute sales plans:
- Translate Digital Sales strategy & tactical plans into campaigns (digital and calls).
- Prepare and coordinate emailing, newsletter activities, working closely with Email team for direct & indirect channel.
- Coordinate local teams to animate customers/partners through webinars, event?.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, working closely with SEO team (keyword, meta tags etc.).
- Assist with launch and optimization of online ads via digital marketing platforms and media agencies/ partners (Google Ads, Twitter ads etc.) to increase OVH's acquisition and awareness.
- Ensure that customer experience is at the forefront
Increase performance via monitoring & performance analysis:
- Acquire insight in online marketing channels & campaigns performance and identify trends
- Use analysis outputs to optimise sales performance
- Analyse the positioning of product and services in the market
- Weekly reporting & analysis of performance and actions to BU Commerce/CU Web Telco.
- Conduct regular competition analysis for the main products associated with the assigned perimeter, around website experience, digital marketing mix, pricing.
- Identify industry's benchmarks and best-case practises of data utilisation in the digital marketing universe.
- Benchmark on sales (competitors) actions to share with the CU Web Telco
- Experience in working with different types of personas and in different product journey circles in direct and indirect channels
- Working experience with Email Marketing & Email Marketing Automation software.
- Working experience with web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing digital ads placement.
- Experience with CMS.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Good command of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and follower of trends in the B2B social media landscape.
- Fluent English
Your professional competencies:
- Customer-focused and solution-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate, learn & adapt quickly and take up new challenges.
- Excellent analytical and numerical thinking
- Strong organisational skills.
- Extremely eager to learn and develop herself/ himself.
- A self-driven person that can work well within a team and alone.
- At least a relevant bachelor degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- A least 3-4 years relevant sales and marketing experience in technology/ IT industry with a proven working experience within an ecommerce environment.
- Experience working with international remote teams and projects.
What we offer:
- Relevant technical training
- Friendly work environment within an international environment
- New office in the Wroclaw city center with play room and chill-out room
- Cooperation with experienced professionals
- Many other benefits: private health care, meal bonus, sport card, kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee, extra leave days