🤓 Social Media Manager
🌍 OVH | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
#communication, #Markering, #SocialMedia
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 350,000 servers, 30 datacentres, 12 locations, 4 continents and 18 mln web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers or storage solutions.
The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy. We are looking for a person that knows how to balance branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports to the Head of Social Media and is part of the international Communications department.
Your main area of interest will be Poland & CEE region.
Does the role interest you?
- Develop and execute strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of OVH brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: followers growth and engagement
- Plan and execute brand awareness campaigns in different social media channels
- Use data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools (Social Media fan using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels)
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (i.e. Canva, Photoshop)
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
- Experience with different tools (i.e. Brand24, SentiOne)
- Fluent in Polish and English
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally