🤓 Sales Enablement Specialist
🌍 Packet, an Equinix Company | Centre, New York🖥 http://packet.com
#Remote, #Cloud, #Sales
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our team to help craft the future of Packet by enabling our sales teams in all things hybrid cloud (public, private, edge). We want someone who, like us, cares deeply about increasing predictable sales results by providing consistent, scalable enablement services that make it easier for sellers to add value in every customer interaction. We’re working through complex challenges as we redesign the future of cloud with our customers — you’ll be instrumental in enabling the next phase of Packet.
This role can be remote or based in one of our office locations.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
- Oversee the logistics of sales onboarding. This includes inviting new sales hires to necessary learning content and instructor-led sessions and checking in with new hires frequently throughout their onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external team communications, managing key communication channels for our team, including internal team meetings, sales newsletters, Slack channels, etc.
- Own the coordination and logistics efforts for learning events including sales onboarding, continuous learning, annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events.
- Project manage and provide insights on the efficiency and effectiveness of sales enablement services, processes and tools to inform strategy and tactics.
- Energetic and creative in leading projects.. You make it happen!
- A great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Adaptable. You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
- A deliverer of delight. You relish delighting your internal stakeholders and end customers.
- A team player. You understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales teams to support their learning and selling efforts.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Packet:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Sales, Sales Enablement, Customer Service or Product Marketing, with at least one year in a Sales Enablement role.
- Great collaboration skills with others throughout the company across functions and regions, while also working well independently
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Experience with Sales Training/Coaching Software or LMS, metrics development and reporting
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to pull together the right stakeholders to drive to a decision or plan.
Packet is an Equal Opportunity Employer