🤓 Account Manager
7 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com/careers
#account, #sales, #b2b
Salary: 7 000-12 000 PLN gross/monthly
Team: Account Management
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid office&remote)
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly. As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
We’re looking for an Account Manager with French, that will help our business skyrocket in Europe and beyond. In this role, you will be responsible for key client relationships. You will ensure that all strategic projects are run on time, deliver quality solutions, and are proactively communicated. You will manage key customer portfolio by building meaningful business relationships, creating mid/long term account development plans and, adding value to customer business by providing constant packaging advisory.
In essence, you’ll become part of a team of hustlers that’s working hard to grow and expand Packhelp throughout Europe and above.
Would you like to work with us? Just click ‘Apply’!
- 2+ years of direct B2B account management experience
- Business acumen, ability to listen and gain trust, client planning skills
- Experience in eCommerce, SaaS, logistics, or packaging
- Fluency (C1) in English and French is a must
- Strong, clear communicator - relationship savviness
- Commitment, creativity, and independence
- Enthusiasm for dynamic, early-stage, growth-focused companies
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills
- Build and cultivate strong relationships and trust with key customer stakeholders, set and manage their expectations on a project basis
- Understand client needs and objectives to deliver an appropriate packaging solution, enabling the client to meet their objectives
- Maximize profit and revenue across key accounts portfolio
- Accurately record client information and feedback relating to their projects
- Finalize deals with key accounts to successfully meet your quarterly revenue targets
- Build and scale key account management processes that goes above and beyond the customer’s expectations and make Packhelp’s no.1 packaging solution partner for all the partners
- Work in a cross-functional setup with multiple internal teams
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
- Work life balance - we truly care about our wellbeing, because only well rested we can achieve our goals!