🤓 Business Partnerships Manager
6 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#B2B, #sales, #businesspartnerships
At Packhelp we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 12000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With just 30 pieces as a minimum quantity, we’ve enabled thousands of customers to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now scaling our Digital Product Team.
We’re looking for a hustler to filler the position of Business Partnerships Manager.You’ll be prospecting and nurturing high-value partners to grow the strength of our network. If you are comfortable looking for new solutions, handling partner negotiations while building business relations with them while simultaneously conducting technical conversations with the product team - this role is made for you!
In general, you’ll be responsible for:
- Business partners and client acquisition via partnerships, affiliations and recommendations / referrals
- Successfully pitching our vision to business partners in order to create meaningful and rewarding partnerships
- Negotiating directly with partners to secure ad hoc deals as well as long term partnerships
- Drafting partnership agreements and onboarding new partners into our network
- Knowing exactly what the company can and cannot offer to partners and what the Packhelp can create and offer in supporting new and existing partners.
- Strategic planning and implementing referral projects with Product and IT teams
We’re searching for someone who:
- Speaks and communicates well in English
- Has wide/extensive knowledge on how to build and grow marketing digital products
- Knows negotiation techniques and has strong organizational skills
- Has strategic business growth skills
- Has at least 2 years experience in building B2B relations and enough technical fluency to communicate with clients and developers easily
- Is a great communicator with a positive attitude and an expert in creating presentations and offers
- Thinks multiple steps ahead when executing a vision or strategy
- Can prioritise tasks and cross them off in the most efficient way to achieve both big and small wins.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast – our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months, and we’ve doubled our team in the previous 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines
- The direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Intercom, Zendesk Sell, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and many more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!