🤓 Collections Specialist
3 700 - 4 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#debtcollection, #finance, #collections
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging via our online software. The minimum quantity is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - we take care of everything - we make the process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 12000 customers from 30 countries.
We're looking for a type of Sherlock Holmes. As a Collections Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the monitoring and recovery of debts. This role is mostly related to the financial status of a transaction between us and our customers.
If curiosity is your domain, keeping things organized is something you handle in your sleep and you’re a details and numbers freak, you’re who we want to talk to.
As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The collection of overdue debt - phone and email contact with clients,
- Handling of the correspondence to customers (also in English) - remainders, demands for payments,
- Monitoring the client’s debts and orders in split payment system,
- Cooperation with Finance Department.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and G-Docs (Excel is nice to have),
- Patience, precision and committed to working with clients and numbers,
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities,
- A positive and can-do attitude,
- Proficiency in Polish and English is a must,
- Experience in a similar role will be an extra advantage.
Worth to mention: we can take for consideration candidates who are unable to work full time.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our team in the last 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!