🤓 Employer Branding Specialist
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
Packhelp is an innovative startup that brings e-commerce and packaging together.
We provide packages to the hottest boutique brands that understand the importance of an unboxing experience. We’re growing fast and recruiting even faster! Join us and become a part of an amazing adventure!
As a part of Culture Team, you will be responsible for making Packhelp unbelievably great place to work, by staying true to our values, mission and vision. You will take care of various Employer Branding activities and promote a positive and authentic brand image in front of potential candidates.
If you love people, taking charge and you genuinely are a creative soul full of passion and good energy - please apply, we are waiting for you!
We're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in Employer Branding, preferably in tech company
- Excellent written and spoken English and Polish
- Brilliant project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in working with external vendors (agencies, suppliers of branding materials)
- Awesome communication skills
- A doer and a go-to person, passionate about people
- A collaborative team player with positive and supportive attitude
- Creative soul, eager to implement out-of-the-box ideas and solutions
- A good copywriter who knows stuff about social media and its' management (meaning: LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram campaigns are your thing)
This role is about:
- Playing key role in planning and executing EB strategy
- Main focus area: managing and growing Packhelp’s presence through relevant online channels
- Drafting, implementing and monitoring the outcome of social media strategy in cooperation with Marketing Team
- Event management: taking care of Packhelp’s presence during conferences, meet-ups and job fairs and the fun part: internal events for Packhelpers (team buildings, away days, all hands meetings)
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and shaping cross team collaboration
- Designing and creating kick-ass candidate and employee experience projects together with our Talent team
- Researching and monitoring EB trends, actions and innovations
- Creating content for social media posts and internal communication
- Atmosphere of a start-up with remote-first culture
- Work with a team of experienced, data-driven professionals
- MacBook and other necessary hardware
- Quarterly bonus
- Career boost budget, private medical care, sports card, life insurance etc.
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to celebrations, team integrations, trips and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but... fruit Wednesdays!