🤓 Head of Community Managers
9 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#commiunitymanager, #head, #marketing
Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging via our online software. The minimum quantity is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - we take care of everything - we make the process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 12,000 customers from 30 countries.
After successfully launching in Europe, we’re building local teams to help us grow on local markets. We’re looking for someone with a go-getting attitude who is a results-driven and business-oriented hustler to manage our local business developer team in Europe.
The position of Head of Community Managers is open to professionals who have experience in managing an international team. You will be directly responsible for the Community Managers who are located in different cities across Europe. Your main goal, together with the team, will be pushing Packhelp as the go-to custom packaging company in different country markets - UK, Italy, Spain, France and Germany.
As the Head of Community Managers you will:
- Support the company with financial expertise during rapid expansion and long term growth.
- Support the Community Manager team in their tasks to achieve objectives.
- Increase Packhelp’s brand awareness across Europe.
- Supervise and assist multiple Community Managers with a wide range of varying tasks.
- Work with the team to identify trends and issues that both the community and partners are facing. Be the liaison for helping resolve these issues.
- Maintain ongoing communication and support for the team to ensure that processes and projects are running smoothly.
- Creating an inclusive team that fosters collaboration and creativity.
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to community management, events, marketing, sales, production, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level!
- Collaborate with HR and Administration about budgeting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing an international team.
- Action-oriented and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem-solving, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Good team player with strong ‘people skills’, capable of building strong relationships and influencing customers as well as colleagues.
- Live in or willing to relocate to Warsaw, Poland.
- Strong Organisational and Management skills.
- Able and willing to communicate fluently in English all day, every day.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Polish, German, Spanish, Italian or French.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our entire team in the last 6 months.
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level.
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world.
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load.
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create.
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward.
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company.
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more.
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!