🤓 Head of Organic
11 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#organic, #SEO, #contentwritting
At Packhelp we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 12000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With just 30 pieces as a minimum quantity, we’ve enabled thousands of customers to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now scaling our Marketing team.
We’re seeking a passionate and seasoned Organic Search expert to join our Marketing team. As Head of Organic your primarily responsibility is customer acquisition from our organic channels.
Go through the role description and requirements, and if that suits you - click Apply, we’ll be more than happy to hear from you!
As a Head of Organic you will be responsible for:
- Identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives and optimize efforts based on data-driven decisions to execute leads and grow Packhelp’s organic presence
- Create a content strategy for the blog, page content, landing pages and resources to drive traffic and brand awareness
- Collaborate across the company and lead a team of Content Writers to identify issues, and test and find solutions in order to ensure the ongoing organic performance of the brand
- Adapt and set key market trends by keeping track of search engines algorithm changes, competitors initiatives and industry best practices
- Design and implement measurement standards that manage and communicate the performance of the content
- +4 years of experience in SEO, organic search traffic, and inbound marketing,
- Passionate writer, broad experience in content creation
- Experience in leading a team of specialists
- Interested in researching and analysing business related content
- Data lover with the ability to calculate ROI on every bit of content, well-organized and skilled at navigating data and multiple KPIs
- Eager to learn, strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English with Polish / German / Spanish / French as a plus
- B2B communication experience,
- E-Commerce experience and interest,
- Social media affinity.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our entire team in the last 6 months.
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level.
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world.
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load.
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create.
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward.
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company.
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more.
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!