🤓 Head of Sales
8 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
At Packhelp, we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 8000 customers from 29 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With a minimum order quantity of just 30 pieces, we’ve enabled thousands of companies to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now in full scale-mode! It’s a great time to join our team and kick-start your career as part of a startup.
As our structure is growing we are looking for well organized, effective and experienced Head of Sales. We are desperately seeking a personality that matches the role, as we are building a hero team, not a team of heroes. We expect you to be a leader, an authority of that team, not just because it’s in the name of the role. A ‘people-approach’ is as valuable as skills that you’ve developed on the job! If the following sounds right for you, apply below!
The role is about:
- Creating and developing a sales strategy
- Cooperation with closely-working teams like Customer Support, Success and Automation. In specific cases also with Production, Marketing and R&D teams.
- Supervision of work, mentoring and motivating of the sales team (as well as Sales Executives + Regional Sales Managers)
- Verification of prepared offers, presentations and sales materials
- Control of the sales processes, identification of bottlenecks and care for the appropriate flow of customers in the sales pipeline
- Developing new processes to improve/accelerate offers and closing deals
- Responsibility for the sales results and the enforcement of sales goals amongst the team
- Analysis of sales data to look for trends and opportunities (we love Business Intelligence!)
- Active participation in industry and brand promotion events
- Experience in a similar role (sales and leading) at least 1 year, and more than 3 years in sales positions
- Knowledge about the sales of goods and services on the European market
- The confidence to work with tools such as Zendesk Sell, Intercom. Not afraid to suggest changes and implement them within the team.
- Ability to design and track key KPIs for the sales process
- Confident with English and communicative in Polish is a must
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills, positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation
Knowledge of one of the following language is a plus: German, Spanish, French or Italian.
Why you should be a part of our team:
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast – our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months, and we’ve doubled our team in the previous 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Intercom, Zendesk Sell, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and many more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!