🤓 Marketing Automation Specialist
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
We are in a fast-developing stage where automation is key to our success. This is why we are currently on the hunt for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Automation Team. If you often find yourself analysing how processes could be improved, if you have an analytical mind and an eye for detail, this role is exactly what you’re looking for. If the following sounds right for you, apply below!
- Min. 1 year previous experience with email marketing /or marketing automation (e.g. Iterable, Zapier, Drip, Autopilot, User.com)
- Analytical and creative mind - you love data but creativity is no stranger to you
- Strong project management competency and experience working cross-functionally (you are a multi-tasker that loves working in a fast-paced environment)
- Precise, scrupulous and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- Problem-solving attitude - you’d rather solve something yourself rather than forward it to others
- Fluency in English (min. C1)
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Polish, German, Spanish, Italian or French.
- Experience in conducting campaigns in other marketing channels.
- Launch, optimize, and overlook marketing automation journeys for our customers segmented across several business units
- Coordinate with relevant teams to develop new multi-channel campaigns (including email design, target audience and campaign set up and automation build)
- Research and share industry best practices and benchmarks to be able to propose new ideas for marketing automation journeys and emails
- Manage the localization of email campaigns in up to 7 languages
- Plan and perform A/B testing to identify improvements to productivity, conversion rates, and sales growth
- Look after our database to ensure that it’s always up-to-date, clean and logical
- Analyze our KPIs and campaign metrics to report on campaigns performance
- Be a point of contact for customer-facing teams with feedback or requests related to marketing automation journeys
- Ability to work with and learn from most accomplished start-up enthusiasts, sharing knowledge and experiences gathered in many successful businesses
- The best tools to support our work: ZenSell, Segment, Autopilot, Zapier, Litmus, Asana, Amplitude and more (we also build our own apps!)
- Possibility to join one of the fastest-growing and best-funded start-ups in Europe
- MacBook PRO and other necessary hardware
- Career boost budget, private medical care and sports card
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to celebrate: team integrations, trips and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but... fruit Wednesdays!