🤓 Marketing Specialist (Paid Social)
6 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#paid, #marketing, #socialmedia
At Packhelp, we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 12000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With a minimum order quantity of just 30 pieces, we’ve enabled thousands of companies to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now in full scale-mode! It’s a great time to join our team and kick-start your career as part of a startup.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist (Paid Social) to join our marketing super team. Take a look and if this sounds like you, click ‘Apply’!
The role is about:
- Oversee & deliver all Paid Social marketing activity – from top of funnel awareness to development innovative campaigns to drive sales in over 25 European countries
- Optimise & grow Paid Social activity – continually learn & experiment with creative, bids & audiences
- Develop & launch new campaigns across different social channels
- analysing and preparing KPI reports
- 2+ years hands on experience, directly running large scale Paid Social campaigns
- demonstrated ability to run, grow & optimise Paid Social & Facebook campaigns at scale
- knowledge of Linkedin marketing Solutions
- analytically minded and result-oriented personality
- strong experience in B2B advertising
- knowledge how to find insights in Google Analytics
- fluent English and Polish
- practical Excel Skills
- knowledge of fasttony.es or similar tool
- knowledge of Programmatic advertising tools
- Knowledge of Different top funnel acquisition sources.
- knowledge of Segment, Amplitude and Power BI
Why you should be a part of our team:
- we’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- we are developing a product to be used all over the world
- startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- we solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- flat structure
- we are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- we use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- private medical care, multisport, great equipment (most of us use Macs) lots of team integrations, and many other perks.