🤓 New Business Manager with French
8 500 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com/careers
Salary: 8 500-10 000 PLN gross/monthly
Team: New Business
Place of work: Remote or Office
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
In a nutshell, you will be selling tailor-made products to help premium companies astonish their clients with amazing unboxing experiences. We need someone who understands the impact of stunning packaging on modern-day clients and is able to build long-lasting relationships with business partners from France.
- The perfect match is a candidate experienced in sales-oriented positions. If you worked in Sales, Business Development or Account Management, you have a great start
- Experience in B2B sales and in the SME or mid-market space is highly preferable
- Advanced French and English are a must (Polish - nice to have)
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of business etiquette are a huge advantage. Our mission is to win over clients with exceptional communication skills
- Being detail-oriented to make sure we deliver top-of-the-line products
- Proficiency with CRM software, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- An organized and analytical approach is required. We grow rapidly and always need to re-think our processes to identify best practices and reach our targets
- Knowledge about unboxing experience phenomenon, design and print industry are big nice-to-haves :)
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as well as participate in group problem-solving
- A cooperative and super friendly spirit to skyrocket that business together. :-)
- Reaching revenue targets and acquiring new clients on your range of markets
- Managing the sales process from the qualification stage, through negotiation to closure
- Building and maintaining relationships with incoming clients
- Preparing commercial offers and managing price negotiations with clients
- Collaborating with Production and Packaging Engineering teams to design and deliver the ideal product based on your customer’s concept
- CRM and pipeline management of all active leads
- Developing sales techniques and processes based on new technologies and cooperation with a dedicated IT department
- Becoming a true product advocate, selling the best solution and service available on the market
- Representing the company at business meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Close cooperation with Sales Development, Account Management and Production teams
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place