🤓 Sales Executive (French market)
5 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#sales, #UK, #French
Packhelp connects small and medium businesses to a concept that's all too often overlooked or left to the last minute - custom packaging. In doing this, we connect the dots between the printing industry, the packaging industry and the modern world of graphic design.
We’re a European business helping European brands grow globally. Based in Warsaw, Poland, we live in one of the hottest startup hubs in the world, developing rapidly each day
We are currently on the lookout for a dynamic and self-driven Sales Executive, to join our core sales team, responsible for the company’s continuous growth.
In a nutshell, you will be selling tailor-made products to help premium companies astonish their clients with amazing unboxing experiences. We need someone who understands the impact of stunning packaging on modern day clients and is able to build long-lasting relationships with business partners.
This role will allow you to gain experience in both B2B sales and project management. Joining our Sales Team is a great chance to grow your skills in sales, account management and building an international business.
- Reaching revenue targets and acquiring new clients on your range of markets
- Managing the sales process from the qualification stage, through closure, to post-sale services
- Building and maintaining relationships with incoming clients and acquired business partners
- Preparing commercial offers and managing price negotiations with clients
- Collaborating with Production and Packaging Engineering teams to design and deliver the ideal product based on your customer’s concept
- CRM and pipeline management of all active leads
- Developing sales techniques and processes based on new technologies and cooperation with a dedicated IT department
- Becoming a true product advocate, selling the best solution and service available on the market
- Representing the company at business meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Close cooperation with Sales Development and Business Development teams
Skills and qualifications:
- The perfect match is a candidate experienced in sales-oriented positions. If you worked in Sales, Business Development or Account Management, you have a great start
- Experience in B2B sales and in the SME or mid-market space is highly preferable
- Fluency in Polish, English and French is a must. Our operations extend on all EU markets, with localized domains and teams for key markets
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of business etiquette are a huge advantage. Our mission is to win over clients with exceptional communication skills
- Being detail-oriented to make sure we deliver top-of-the-line products
- Proficiency with CRM software, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- An organized and analytical approach is required. We grow rapidly and always need to re-think our processes to identify best practices and reach our targets
- Knowledge about unboxing experience phenomenon, design and print industry are big nice-to-haves :)
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as well as participate in group problem-solving
- A cooperative and super friendly spirit to skyrocket that business together. :-)
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive salary and a very clear KPI model, demonstrating your career path within the company on clear requirements
- Ability to work and learn from Warsaw’s most accomplished start-up enthusiasts, sharing knowledge and experiences gathered in many successful businesses
- The best tools to support our work: Zendesk, Yesware, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more (we also build our own apps!)
- Possibility to join one of the fastest-growing and best-funded start-ups in Europe
- MacBook and work mobile phone
- Private medical care
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology + sales = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to team integrations, trips, parties and general fun-having activities