🤓 Sales Executive with German
5 500 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
At Packhelp, we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We are now serving more than 12000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With a minimum order quantity of just 30 pieces, we have enabled thousands of companies to order their custom packaging without the hassle or ruining their budgets.
Our mission is to become the best-in-class place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now in full scale-mode! It is a great time to join our team and kick-start your career as part of a startup.
We are currently on the lookout for a dynamic and self-driven Sales Executive, to join our core sales team, responsible for the company’s continuous growth.
In a nutshell, you will be selling tailor-made products to help premium companies astonish their clients with amazing unboxing experiences. We need someone who understands the impact of stunning packaging on modern day clients and is able to build long-lasting relationships with business partners.
This role will allow you to gain experience in B2B sales and development of a global marketplace platform, connecting business development with modern digital product.
- The perfect match is a candidate experienced in sales-oriented positions. If you worked in Sales, Business Development or Account Management, you have a great start
- Experience in B2B sales and in the SME or mid-market space is highly preferable
- Fluency in Polish, English and German is a must. Our operations extend on all EU markets, with localized domains and teams for key markets
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of business etiquette are a huge advantage. Our mission is to win over clients with exceptional communication skills
- Being detail-oriented to make sure we deliver top-of-the-line products
- Proficiency with CRM software, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- An organized and analytical approach is required. We grow rapidly and always need to re-think our processes to identify best practices and reach our targets
- Knowledge about unboxing experience phenomenon, design and print industry are big nice-to-haves :)
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as well as participate in group problem-solving
- A cooperative and super friendly spirit to skyrocket that business together. :-)
- Reaching revenue targets and acquiring new clients on your range of markets
- Managing the sales process from the qualification stage, through negotiation to closure
- Building and maintaining relationships with incoming clients
- Preparing commercial offers and managing price negotiations with clients
- Collaborating with Production and Packaging Engineering teams to design and deliver the ideal product based on your customer’s concept
- CRM and pipeline management of all active leads
- Developing sales techniques and processes based on new technologies and cooperation with a dedicated IT department
- Becoming a true product advocate, selling the best solution and service available on the market
- Representing the company at business meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Close cooperation with Sales Development, Account Management and Production teams
- Competitive salary and a clear KPI model, demonstrating your career path within the company on clear requirements
- Ability to work and learn from Warsawâ€™s most accomplished start-up enthusiasts, sharing knowledge and experiences gathered in many successful businesses
- Remote work policy
- The best tools to support our work: Zendesk, Yesware, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more (we also build our own apps!)
- Possibility to join one of the fastest-growing and best-funded start-ups in Europe
- MacBook and other necessary hardware
- Private medical care and sports card
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology + sales = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to team integrations, trips, parties and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but... fruit Wednesdays!