🤓 Sales Representative with French
5 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#sales, #outbound, #b2b
At Packhelp, we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We are now serving more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. We have enabled thousands of companies to order their custom packaging without the hassle or ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best-in-class place to order packaging online.
If you are looking for a position where:
- You can have direct contact with the client via email and mobile communication,
- You are developing a wide spectrum of business skills: communication, prospecting and wallet portfolio management,
- You help with choosing the product,
- You are in an expert position with guiding the customer through offers and processes...
... then you found the right job offer. SDR, meaning Sales Development Representative, is the person focused on the initial stage of the sales process. Think of verifying needs and showing the best possible solution - that is it. You would be the person who enables the Sales Representatives to work with best potential clients. This position is great for beginning your career in Sales as it requires similar abilities as Customer Support roles. What is different here is the fact that you are working with inquiries most of the time, not troubleshooting.
- Relationship building with our customers. You are the one who helps them get the right offer.
- You qualify the inquiry and influence the customer's choice of the offer.
- Present our products and services to future clients.
- Ensure the process is presented according to company guidelines.
- Create targeted email campaigns to check-on previous clients and leads.
- Achieve and exceed targets and constant improvement on our internal processes.
- Fluency in English (C1) and French (C1). Other languages will become an advantage.
- Excellent client service skills both verbal and written.
- Empathetic and positive attitude towards contact with clients.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under your own initiative.
- Ability to pitch the company's offer.
- Administratively organized, comfortable with email and social media.
- Ability to work in a busy atmosphere with the faculty to cope well under pressure.
- A team-player capable of working alone or with the broader Packhelp's team.
- Previous experience in Customer Support or Sales Development is great, but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and a clear KPI model, demonstrating your career path within the company on clear requirements
- Ability to work and learn from Warsaw's most accomplished start-up enthusiasts, sharing knowledge and experiences gathered in many successful businesses
- Remote work policy
- The best tools to support our work: Zendesk, Yesware, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more (we also build our own apps!)
- Possibility to join one of the fastest-growing and best-funded start-ups in Europe
- MacBook and other necessary hardware
- Private medical care and sportscard
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology + sales = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to team integrations, trips, parties and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but... fruit Wednesdays!