🤓 Senior CRM Specialist
9 000 - 11 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#CRM, #Marketing, #ProjectManagement
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
We are currently expanding our Customer Relationship Management team, responsible for the entire automated communication between Packhelp and our clients.
- 2+ years of related CRM experience – ideally from an ecommerce business
- familiarity with marketing automation tools such as e.g. User.com, Drip, Iterable, Klaviyo, Twilio, Zapier
- strong project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (you feel comfortable dealing with multiple projects at once and enjoy seeing their synergies)
- precision and scrupulosity so you're able to catch every missing dot in the copy
- analytical mindset - you know how to set goals and measure results using data
- good visual understanding - an eye for visuals - ability to provide feedback and recommendations for artwork and design of our communication
- problem-solving attitude - you’d rather solve something yourself rather than forward it to others
- tech-driven approach and a knack for innovation
- fluency in English (min. C1)
- experience with creating chatbot workflows
- work with a first-class tool to build customer journey flows and set up ad-hoc campaigns that convert and engage users into buyers
- implement and develop a (multi-channel) acquisition marketing automation strategy including channels such as emails, text messages, and chatbot workflows
- design and set up A/B tests and multivariate experiments into 9 languages, and analyse and iterate on the experiments to uncover new insights regarding our acquisition
- monitor and analyse our KPIs and metrics to report on the campaign performance and conversion in the acquisition funnel
- work closely with our Content and Design teams to deliver valuable content in a beautiful form to our audiences
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place