🤓 Social Media Manager
4 900 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#socialmedia, #facebook, #instagram
At Packhelp we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 8000 customers from 29 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With just 30 pieces as a minimum quantity, we’ve enabled thousands of customers to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and a growing customer base, we are now scaling our Marketing team.
We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic and creative Social Media Manager. We’re in need of a professional with an amazing social media know-how and a unique sense of taste. In this role, you will be directly responsible for enhancing and expanding visibility and brand perception across all social media channels. You’ll be given as much time as you need to find trends, patterns and think outside the box in whichever way you want to. If you can juggle many balls, manage stakeholders and plan plans, we want to hear from you.
As the Social Media Manager you will:
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with broader business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share original, engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Day-to-day community management, including daily active moderation and building community engagement across social networks
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other teams (sales, production and design, etc.) to expand brand reach and ensure visual consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent Polish and English writing and speaking skills
- Passionate about the creation of content with an understanding of how tone of voice and storytelling can generate engagement
- Professional experience in social media (min 1 year), preferably in a creative agency
- Creative thinker able to form ideas that stand out from the competition
- Extensive knowledge of platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Works well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our entire team in the last 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Buffer, Asana, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Amplitude and more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!