🤓 Talent Acquisition Manager
8 000 - 10 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#HR, #talentacquisition, #recruiter
At Packhelp we are rethinking what creating custom-branded packaging should be. We’re now serving more than 12,000 customers from 30 countries. We make the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible. With just 30 pieces as a minimum order quantity, we’ve enabled thousands of customers to order their very own packaging without ruining their budgets. Our mission is to become the best place to order packaging online. With hundreds of new ideas, lots of experience, a range of new products and growing customer base, we are now scaling fast! It’s a great time to join our team and kick-start your career as part of a startup.
We’re in need of an experienced and hardworking specialist with over the moon social skills to empower our hiring possibilities. We’re big fans of not just the number of hires, but most importantly, the quality! There’s lots of challenges on the horizon for this position, such as headhunting the best talents for mid level management, looking for developers that are normally unwilling to change safe places but mostly, building a candidate pipeline for foreign recruitments. We’re expanding over Europe!
As the Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Gathering hiring needs from stakeholders, discussing real needs vs business goals and putting them nicely into fancy and accurate job ads (like this one)
- Posting job ads on the company website, job boards, forums and social media funnels. Plus, always looking for new places to be present as an employer with active recruitment processes
- Maintaining and improving the existing recruitment process. Be the owner of the process while making sure that stakeholders are fulfilling their duties
- Managing the full life cycle of the recruitment/hire process
- Sourcing active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, employee referrals and networking
- Taking part in job fairs, student activities and theme meetups for Employer Branding and hiring purposes,
- Taking part in HR projects and Employer Branding activities.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in recruiting, preferably for different departments such as marketing, sales, IT and design,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail,
- Outstanding communication and listening skills, both in Polish and English
- Mastery of Excel & Google suite products,
- A positive, approachable, can-do attitude,
- You’re a problem solver who likes to get results, find new solutions or opportunities for improvement and likes to keep going further.
- Experience in recruiting in foreign markets is a golden ticket!
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian or French
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our team in the last 6 months
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!