🤓 Junior HR Manager
3 500 - 4 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Pagepro | Dąbrowskiego 28, Białystok🖥 https://pagepro.co/career.html
Pagepro has grown over the last years to one of the best technical development agencies in the world. Today we work with clients from 8 countries. Great people are core to our development and that’s why we are looking for the person who will take care of our new and current talents.
We are looking for a young and ambitious person to oversee and address our HR needs. We welcome experienced candidates but also talented fresh graduates with an interest in recruitment/human resources management.
- Executing the complex recruitment process (preparing job offer descriptions, posting job offers, sourcing, coordination, interviewing candidates, negotiating job offers) and lead onboarding process for new hires.
- Documentation and reporting on recruitment activities, keeping the database of candidates.
- Development of existing HR processes and implementing of new ones.
- Organizing company events and team buildings activities.
- Participating in employer branding activities, building a positive image of the employer inside and outside the company.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in psychology, human resource management, law, social sciences).
- Basic knowledge of software development process and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of IT recruitment process.
- Fluent command of Polish and English, in both written and verbal form.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Experience with Google Apps.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Readiness to give your input and ideas to your colleagues – sharing it with other departments, and openness for more than HR.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience as an HR Specialist/Recruiter.
- Knowledge of the IT industry.
- Knowledge of employee relations and employment law in Poland.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A space for presenting and implementing your own ideas, making a real impact on the improvement of a dynamically developing IT company.
- Flexible working hours with remote work option after 3 months.
- Working with a great team who loves sharing knowledge.
- Working on best tools - MacBook as a hardware.
- Constant learning.
- Free lunch every day.
- Co-financed MultiSport card & Lux Med medical insurance.
Sounds interesting? Join our team today!